1.13.2009

On Repeat: "Yes" by Li'l Wayne featuring Pharrell Williams (or vice versa, I'm not sure...)


While blog-surfing, I stumbled across a post talking about the song "Yes" by Li'l Wayne and Pharrell, at which point I immediately fired up my Limewire to download it.  The beat has that same aliens-in-Africa energy you heard on "A Milli", but this song's a whole new animal.  Every now and then comes a song that just makes you want to slap the next person who says anything out of pocket to you (while screaming "Do you know who I am?"), I mean, just pumps you up to the point of no return.  This is that joint.  The arrogance involved with Pharrell and Wayne exchanging stunt-tastic verses over this space-age track and Pharrell on the hook is just mind-blowing...

"...get a stack in each hand/ and hold it like ya fresh/ they say 'man it's like that?'/ say 'YEEES n***a YEEES n***a..."

You get the picture...obtain this any way you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment